We take your data very seriously, even before you are a client.
You provide information to us directly, such as filling out an online form or sending us a message via our website.
Your computer or mobile device automatically sends us information through your Internet browser, such as your computer’s IP address or other technical information such as which web browser you are using and so on.
Our website keeps track of how you use our website or our services, such as which pages you visit, how frequently you visit, and so forth.
FUSE NETWORKS LLC. may change this policy at any time by updating this page. This policy’s last update was December 1st 2018.
In terms of your use of this website, FUSE NETWORKS LLC. (that’s us), act in the capacity of Data Controller. If you have any questions or concerns about the data we hold about you, you may contact us in the following ways:
Phone: (855) GET-FUSE
Mailing Address: 7100 Fort Dent Way
Tukwila, WA 988188
United States of America
Our Commitment to Data Privacy
As an IT solutions provider, maintaining and protecting private data is paramount, and a large part of our everyday focus. We are fully committed to protecting any data that is provided to us, including, but not limited to, personally identifiable information.
In order to operate efficiently for our prospects and clients, we need to gather data. This is a factor that allows us to serve our clients effectively. However, we only gather information that we feel is necessary to provide our services effectively or, to improve the experience of our prospects and clients.
We operate under the principles of ‘data minimization’ wherever possible, and only ask for the minimum amount of information required for us to provide our services effectively. We only retain and maintain data that we feel is necessary.
We aspire to be compliant with applicable data protection regulations, and whenever possible, to go above and beyond these standards to ensure the safest possible experience for those we engage with.
What We Mean by ‘Personal Data’
Other information we collect, such as your computer’s IP address or the general geographical location you are surfing from do not allow us to identify you directly, but we still consider this data under the umbrella of personal data when it comes to protecting your privacy and is treated as such.
Who We Share Data With
We only share data with those we absolutely need to, operating on a strict ‘need to know’ basis for all personal data that we work with. We only disclose personally-identifying information to people and organizations who have agreed, in writing, not to disclose it with others. Some of these people/organizations may be located outside of your home country. By using our website and services, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. The only people/organizations (data processors) that have been granted access to personal data are:
Employees of FUSE NETWORKS LLC. including but not limited to staff that provide sales, marketing, or support services, as well as internal administration.
Our web hosting technology suppliers who provide the physical server infrastructure that our website(s) operate on. We ensure that our server resides physically in the USA and that no customer data is transferred to data centers outside of the USA by the host.
Third-party contractors assisting FUSE NETWORKS LLC. with website development and marketing.
We hold additional Data Privacy Agreements with these companies as an additional layer of accountability in order to help ensure your data is secure.
We will not rent, trade, or sell your personally-identifying information to anyone.
In the case that we ever were to engage in any onward transfers of your data with a third-party data processor for a purpose other than which it was originally collected or authorized, we would provide you with an opt-out choice to limit the use and disclosure of your personal data.
FUSE NETWORKS LLC. may be required to disclose the personal data of an individual in the event of a lawful request by public authorities, including but not limited to meeting national security or law enforcement requirements.
How Your Data Is Protected
We protect your data in a number of ways:
- Access control: We strictly limit access to personal data. Access is controlled by individual user accounts.
- Data encryption: The website is secured with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption, which means that all traffic to and from the website is encrypted. Our administrative access is also encrypted and password protected.
- Dedicated security software: We have multiple layers of security software at both the server level and the website level in order to protect our website from malicious attacks. This software is responsible for limiting login attempts to our site and blocking potentially malicious attempts to access personal data.
- Internal IT security: We provide multiple layers of security for our internal IT to prevent the theft, corruption, and misuse of personal data, including but not limited to firewalls, encryption, and strict user access. Our staff is trained to handle all data as expected and any leniency is not tolerated.
- Content Delivery Network: We utilize a Content Delivery Network (CDN) in order to increase the performance of our website and to prevent malicious threats and attacks. Cloudflare may only collect technical data such as IP addresses and is not given access to personally identifiable information. This data is used to prevent malicious attacks from known abusive IP addresses.
- Transaction Gateway: In the event that we process monetary transactions, we process them through a gateway provider and do not store or process the data through the web server.
- PCI Compliance: In the event that we process monetary transactions, we ensure that we follow strict PCI compliances to ensure that your information is processed, stored, and transmitted through a secure environment.
We retain your personally identifiable information for as long as you maintain an account with us as a client or as otherwise necessary to provide you our services. We will also retain your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
When we determine we no longer need to hold and maintain your personal data for the purposes described, we will delete it from our systems.
Users Under 18 Years of Age
We do not knowingly collect personal data online from individuals who are under the age of 18 without parental consent. If you become aware that an individual under 18 years of age has provided us with personal information without parental consent, please contact us. If we become aware that an individual under the age of 18 has provided us with personal data without parental consent, we will take steps to remove the data as permitted by law.