Cloud Service Provider Overview
Due to the overwhelming popularity of Office 365, Microsoft has authorized a few organizations as Cloud Solution Providers (CSP) to help maintain the high level of administrative and technical support for yourself and your customers. In order for our company to enhance its service offering and make you benefit from continuous premier support, we had to choose a direct Microsoft partner to work with.
About our partner
We’ve partnered with a Tier 1 CSP renowned for its reliability, its business friendliness and its premier support.
- They are Gold Certified Microsoft Partner that's been in business for over 18 years. This partnership provides us with better insights so we can focus on building a better partnership with our clients.
- They have a Customer Satisfaction two time greater the industry Average, they serve as an extension of our Service Desk and are a direct escalation to Level 2 technicians if there are issues.
- They are focused on Supporting Managed Service Providers (MSP's) and understand that we need a partner that is committed to the same service levels you've come to expect from us.
About the CSP Program
While we have partnered with a Tier 1 CSP, we want you to also know that Fuse Networks is a Tier 2 CSP with direct access to Microsoft as an alternative approach to support escalations. As a Tier 2 Cloud Service Provider we are your partner of Record and responsible for managing, supporting and billing the online services provided by Microsoft.
Already with a Cloud Service Provider?
With most customers using Office 365 there is typically an existing CSP already billing you for these monthly services. At Fuse Networks we believe that our clients should receive the support, management, and strategic guidance in addition to the bill.
If this approach to managing your Office 365 services sounds like what you want out of a Partner; we can easily perform the administrative changes required with Microsoft. You will continue to use the same services, keep your same licensing, and have access to your company’s data.
Here's how easy the transition is:
- You will no longer receive invoices from Microsoft or your previous Partner
- You will not be billed any fees for transferring Office 365 Services
- There are no changes to your monthly Office 365 Services
- We will review your Services and validate they are right for you!
For an in-depth review of your Online Services with Microsoft, reach out to us at 855-GET-FUSE (438-3873).
Already have a provider? No problem, find out how you can consolidate your bill and take advantage of our Best in Class Support through choosing us as your Microsoft Cloud Solutions Partner.